Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Izaias Miguel <iz...@visagio.com.br> on 2006/12/15 14:04:18 UTC

problems with FormComponentFeedbackBorder

When I use FormComponentFeedbackBorder to use Ajax validation of form components, I have some strange behaviors. First, the model isn't built right, some texts I write in textfields aren't updated in the model. Beside that, the DatePicker component only works at the first time, when I try to use it again I have no effects.

Could somebody help me? I'm starting on Wicket and I'm developing an important commercial project. Thanks.

Izaías Miguel - Visagio
+ 55 (21) 8197-6970
+ 55 (21) 22923713
http://www.visagio.com.br

Re: problems with FormComponentFeedbackBorder

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
we need to see some code that replicates the usecase. wicket-quickstart
preferably.

-igor