Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/03/05 19:16:23 UTC

problem with eclipse update site release as part of TextMarker Release - signatures missing?

I see that the plugins directory in the eclipse-update sites subfolders have
files .....pack.gz that are missing the .asc / md5 / sha1 signatures and checksums.

Peter - can you confirm, and if confirmed, generate these and add these to the
distribution site for those exact files?

-Marshall

Re: problem with eclipse update site release as part of TextMarker Release - signatures missing?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
On 3/5/2013 1:33 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
> Sorry for that.
>
> I will fix it ASAP tomorrow morning (CET) since I do not have access to my
> build machine right now.
>
> Maybe we have to adapt the sign scripts of the update site projects.

+1 - this must be a bug somewhere, because the jars are signed, just the
packed.gz jars are not.

-Marshall

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Sorry for that.