Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Shixiaolong <sh...@huawei.com> on 2013/06/06 06:48:57 UTC

how can I extend or replace the read cache

Hi,
	Anyone could give some suggestion about block cache extension. We want to
Replace the existing LRU block cache mechanism to another one to fasten reading
, but I don't know how to do it.

Thanks
Shixiaolong

Re: how can I extend or replace the read cache

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Shixiaolong,

                You would like to contribute your work to open src? If so
mind raising a jira and attaching a solution doc for all of us?

-Anoop-

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.