Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mehra, Vishal" <vm...@inovant.com> on 2003/06/10 20:32:33 UTC

POI -- Logger --Setting log Level

> I have a  java application which executes dynamic SQL and based on the result set generates appropriate .XLS file. This java application internally uses cocoon and poi libraries to generate the Excel file.

	By default, for each cell generation approximately 10 lines are getting printed on the console. As, I have a large Excel file, generation of this file is taking a very long time. It appears the debug level is set to DEBUG (if not specified)

	Is there a POI api to set the log level to FATAL which will reduce the number of log message displayed.