Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jaime Fernández <jj...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 08:37:06 UTC

JMeter and maven

I wanted to automate some JMeter tests as well as integrate it into Hudson
but, instead of using ant, I would prefer using Maven. I've tried with this
project:
https://github.com/Ronnie76er/jmeter-maven-plugin
but I did not succeed.
Any suggestion to use Maven+JMeter? Otherwise, I will move to Ant.
Thanks in advance,
Jaime

Re: JMeter and maven

Posted by Nico Kruger <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hey there,

Have a look at chronos maven plugin, with its chronos:jmeter goal.
It's been working well for us.

http://mojo.codehaus.org/chronos-maven-plugin/jmeter-mojo.html

You can generate an HTML report, it can save some history (so you can
compare trend over time), etc.