Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by atul <te...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/06 20:56:02 UTC

axis 1.2 mustUnderstand header error

I am getting this error on the client side when trying
to access my deployed service (doc/lit) on axis 1.2.
I guess this maybe something to do with soap versions;
I am trying to work on soap1.1!

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}MustUnderstand
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Did not understand
&quot;MustUnderstand&quot; header(s):
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChec
ker.java:96)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:173)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2735)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2718)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1754)

Am I missing something here Or is it a bug in in axis?

thx

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail