Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org> on 2013/10/01 19:54:01 UTC

Oct Board Report

Draft of the board report is available here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2013

Please take a look and let me know if there's anything that needs to be
changed.

Thanks.
Shreepadma

Re: Oct Board Report

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org>.
done.

Re: Oct Board Report

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: Oct Board Report

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org>.

Re: Oct Board Report

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Looks reasonable to me.

Re: Oct Board Report

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Thanks Shreepadma. The draft looks good to me, will sign-off.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: Oct Board Report

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013, at 03:57 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
> Bylaws are not a requirement for graduation afaik. In fact there's an
> interesting discussion going on right now in general@ which (at least
> some respondents) actively argues against them. Up to you (community)
> though.

Interesting. It was my understanding they were required.

Re: Oct Board Report

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Re: Oct Board Report

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org>.