Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by 小波 顾 <gu...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/13 16:32:09 UTC

How to get James work with MailMan.

Hi, I see messages many years ago talking about how to use James with MailMan, but it seems there wasn't any conclution. Does anybody now know some proven workarounds to get them work together?

Many thanks.

Re: How to get James work with MailMan.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

maybe if you can give me some hints about the problems you are seeing ;)

Bye,
Norman