Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2007/05/29 02:09:47 UTC

Spring scope="prototype"

I am having a problem getting Spring to instantiate my Actions beans.  I
have configured my Actions in application.xml and am referencing the bean id
name from struts.xml.  I see the beans instantiated when the application
server starts (I have log4J in the constructors) but never again after
that.  I have double checked the scope on the bean configuration and I am
using "prototype."  Has anyone seen this behavior?

Thanks,
Scott
stanlick@gmail.com