Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@Topsail.ORG> on 1997/03/26 14:10:42 UTC

two docs hierarchies

Pardon my cluelessness, but are there two doc hierarchies in CVS now? I
refer to the docs within the distribution source tree and the docs on
hyperreal.

Are they different? How do we keep them in sync? The right answer is *not*
'we just do' unless accompanied by an answer to the question of how we
resync them once they're no longer in sync.

Just curious.
--
chuck
Chuck Murcko            The Topsail Group             West Chester PA USA

Re: two docs hierarchies

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Actually I meant to get a chance to make apache-site/docs a synonym for
> apache/htdocs/manual by tweaking the cvs modules file.

I'm not sure it is worth the hassle.  It is easier to explain to people if
the two parts are completely seperate.

Re: two docs hierarchies

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.

Re: two docs hierarchies