Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Vasquez <ja...@obiwan.homelinux.org> on 2003/06/26 22:34:14 UTC

Adding HTML to

RE: Adding HTML to

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
The Shell component has a delegate parameter; this is an object (potentially, an inner class) that
implements the IRender interface.  A common use of this is to write <meta> tags.

The Shell component accepts stylesheet (a single asset) or stylesheets (list or array of assets)
parameters.

In terms of JavaScript, that's actually handled by the Body component (<script> should generally go
just inside the <body> tag).  In generaly, JavaScript is Tapestry is assembled dynamically using the
Script component and the script specification subsystem.  You can also include references to
JavaScript libraries (.js files).  Again, the Body and Script components are the way to go.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components