Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Juan Pablo Gardella <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/18 03:44:11 UTC

Any known issue on SplitRecord?

Hi all,

I am using latest nifi version and SplitRecord works only once and then
hangs:

[image: image.png]

I cannot stop it also.

Juan

Re: Any known issue on SplitRecord?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
I should clarify that I am not positive it is the same issue but it is
certainly possible especially if this worked in 1.13.0

Thanks

Posted by Juan Pablo Gardella <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark/Joe

Actually if I wait enough it is able to process the flowfile. When I start
nifi, it is able to process immediately, but the second time I have to wait
around 1/2 minute. I see similar behaviour on Nifi 1.12.1, I have to wait
second time. I don't see the entry log about *Unable to write to container*
but I check my disk and it is almost full 😁 at least in percentage values:

$ docker exec  373913ea4d00 df -h
overlay         461G  424G   14G  98% /

Nothing suspicious in logs. So it is a false alarm, the only problem for me
is understanding why it takes so long to split an Avro record  (result from
ExecuteSQLRecord).

Juan

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juan Pablo Gardella <ga...@gmail.com>.