Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Edgar Merino <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/24 03:40:29 UTC

Re: Demo roweditor working partially (SOLVED)

I've solved this problem already, and it's not caused by pivot nor by
opensolaris, but by the Compiz (composite) window manager. I'll try to
look for a configuration that does not prevent the pivot window from
gaining focus without having to keep a mouse button pressed and inform
you of my results.

Thanks for the help again,
Edgar Merino