Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan <ja...@i-2000.com> on 2001/04/24 21:35:13 UTC

*** implementing consecutive form validation? ***

 If a form is made up of three consecutive pages and I want to validate page by page, how should I go about doing this?  Do I use three ActionForms and one Action?  Do I use the validation the ActionForm offers for basic validation?  Do I fill one ActionForm's validation method with "if/then" statements to test if I am on the first, second, or third page of the form and then use the Action's validate method at the end?
      I was interested in what you all were implementing.
      Cheers

      Jonathan