Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/11/22 01:58:31 UTC

What is the expected format of explicit-versions.properties?

I'm not sure if this is right... but we are generating entries like:

<snip>
scout/scout//jar=scout/scout/0.5/jar
</snip>

Is that correct?  Or should it be:

<snip>
scout/scout//jar=0.5
</snip>

--jason

Re: What is the expected format of explicit-versions.properties?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
k, just checking.

--jason

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.