Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1998/07/24 00:20:00 UTC

Re: os-windows/2676: Where can I download version for Windows 95 platform if possible?

The following reply was made to PR os-windows/2676; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>
To: marco@nl.ibm.com
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: os-windows/2676: Where can I download version for Windows 95 platform
	 if possible?
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 18:17:34 -0400

 Marco Cattel wrote:

 > 2 questions/problems:
 >
 > I guess he is started but when I load a page he cannot find paths,
 > "Can't find /index.html on this server" is the message.

 You didn't mention a DocumentRoot, which tells the server where
 the documents can be found.  Take a look at your error.log to see
 what it says about not being able to find the file.  You'll have
 to stop the server to look at the error log.

 > I will use Apache webserver for Net.Data but if not succesfull,
 > maybee better to use Lotus Domino.... what's your point about that?

 That's obviously up to you.. :-)

 #ken	P-)}