Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Ovidiu Visan <ov...@redhat.com> on 2011/06/20 18:32:41 UTC

Qpid python bindings for windows

Hi guys,

We need to stand up a windows proxy, in the cloud backend, so that the proxy can use local authentication to the booting instance.  We want to control the proxy via qpid/qmf, to pass commands down to it and get results back. For that we want to use Python, so the question is: are there any qpid bindings for python that would work in windows?

Thank you.

Ovi

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: Qpid python bindings for windows

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Ovi,

The existing python bindings work on Windows.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Ovi,