Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Purohit, Manoj R " <ma...@citi.com> on 2009/06/04 17:14:14 UTC

Way to set Soap Fault Actor for CustomException

Hello

Using CXF 2.1.5, I have service for similar to sample java_first_pojo.
Where method throws CustomException which has @webFault.
When method throws exception I see SoapFault with proper detail element etc.
However soapActor is missing.

What would be right way to set SoapFault actor/role ?
I want to avoid righting custom interceptor for soap is this possible ?

Appreciate any help on this.

Regards,
Manoj

Re: Way to set Soap Fault Actor for CustomException

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thu June 4 2009 11:14:14 am Purohit, Manoj R wrote:
> Hello
>
> Using CXF 2.1.5, I have service for similar to sample java_first_pojo.
> Where method throws CustomException which has @webFault.
> When method throws exception I see SoapFault with proper detail element
> etc. However soapActor is missing.
>

> What would be right way to set SoapFault actor/role ?
> I want to avoid righting custom interceptor for soap is this possible ?
>
> Appreciate any help on this.

I think the only way to do this is to set the "cause" of your custom exception
to be a SoapFaultException that has the relevant details (actor in your case)
filled in.   I believe the runtime will map that in then.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org