Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by AOO Volunteer <el...@mail-page.com> on 2012/11/16 12:32:34 UTC

AOO 4

Hi

As a user for many years I will be happy to assist in making the
program better.

Cheers,

Re: AOO 4

Posted by luis kantun <lu...@gmail.com>.
Good morning. as I had said I hope to work with you, but I would like to
focus on the area of testing. since my skills in programming are not very
good

Re: AOO 4

Posted by luis kantun <lu...@gmail.com>.
good morning I ask disclpas by not naming my skills, but as I'm not very
good proigramacion developer, I'd be more in the area of testing.
generating reports about errors and everything related documentation

I would like to be in the area to generate reports about errors in the
software and documentation