Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com> on 2008/05/15 22:36:11 UTC

test.using broken?

I'm in the process of migrating our projects from 1.2.10 to 1.3.0 and
finding multiple issues. I was actively staying on top of the trunk
version until late March and everything seemed to be OK. Now there
seem to have been a lot of late breaking (no pun intended) changes
that has caused stuff to not work anymore.

The immediate issue I'm having is that the following did work in
1.2.10 and doesn't work in 1.3.0:

test.using(:environment => {
          "SPG_CONFIG_DIR" => "some directory",
          "COBRA_DBAX_TEMPLATE_DIR" => "some other directory"
})

I define this in a parent project and is used by a few child projects.
The tests in the child projects depend on the environment variables.

Have any ideas?

--
-Shane

Re: test.using broken?