Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tom Eastmond <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 17:59:31 UTC

Camel deployed to OSGi in Glassfish

I'm attempting to deploy some camel routes on Glassfish using OSGi. In
addition to my own camel routes, I've tried the simple osgi camel routes
from http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-osgi-camel-part1.html Although I can
see that the bundles are installed and active in Glassfish (via the Felix
shell), I don't see any indication that the camel routes are started/active
(ie, I don't see the timer messages from the mentioned tutorial). Is there
some tactic I can take to try and track down the problem. I've tried to up
the logging levels but still don't see any indication of errors - just seems
that the camel routes aren't active.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Tom

Re: Camel deployed to OSGi in Glassfish

Posted by Tom Eastmond <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Charles and Willem for the replies! I'd love to use Karaf -
unfortunately the team I'm on is looking to use Glassfish. I've attempted to
collect all of the dependencies by hand but I'm finding it nearly impossible
without something like Karaf's features. Due to time constraints I'm going
to settle for embedding the routes in a web application. If I ever do manage
to get things loaded into Glassfish/Felix I'll make sure to document it.

Thanks again for the assistance,
Tom

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

--