Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "J.D. Falk" <jd...@cybernothing.org> on 2009/12/21 21:41:39 UTC

a.s.r (was Re: habeas - tainted white list)

Pete Krawczyk wrote :
> *sigh* Oh, how I wish lusers could read documentation more than they read
> porn...
That's IT! PORNOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTATION!

"...and as she finally reached orgasm, she screamed 'the mail server will be down for three hours tonight! Yes! Oh, yes!'"

http://home.xnet.com/~raven/Sysadmin/ASR.Quotes.html

(Sometimes I miss those days...the rest of the time I'm thankful I'm not a sysadmin anymore.)

--
J.D. Falk

Re: a.s.r (was Re: habeas - tainted white list)

Posted by Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org>.
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009, J.D. Falk wrote:
> That's IT! PORNOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTATION!

Sorry. Already been tried.

But no matter what we called it, the users still didn't appreciate their
computers or network going down on them. :)

- C
PS. Let's not get started on how hard disks are smaller than flippy ones...