Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/03/23 00:17:19 UTC

Presenting Apache Ignite at European and US conferences

Igniters,

Let me share with you a list of nearest conferences joining which you can learn more about Ignite. Check the news page for more details:
https://ignite.apache.org/news.html

- Introduction to Apache Ignite, March 24, Codemotion Rome, Mandhir Gidda:
  http://rome2017.codemotionworld.com/wp-content/themes/event/detail-talk.php?detail=5799

- Apache Ignite SQL Grid, March 28, Big Data Bootcamp, Denis Magda:
  https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/presenting-apache-ignite-sql-grid

- Apache Ignite SQL Grid, March 30, PG Conf US, Denis Magda:
  http://pgconf.us/conferences/2017/program/proposals/340

- Accelerate MySQL® for Demanding OLAP and OLTP Use Cases with Apache® Ignite™, 25 April, Percona Live, Nikita Ivanov:
  https://www.percona.com/live/17/sessions/accelerate-mysql®-demanding-olap-and-oltp-use-cases-apache®-ignite™-0

—
Denis

Re: Presenting Apache Ignite at European and US conferences

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Folks,

I’m pleased to say that if you live in Russia or have a chance to go there in the very beginning of April then you shouldn’t miss a chance  to join Yakov Zhdanov’s and Vladimir Ozerov’s talks they do at JBreak and JPoint conferences:

- Yakov: Scalability in Distributed In-Memory Systems, JBreak 2017, Novosibirsk, Russia
   https://2017.jbreak.ru/en/talks/scalability-in-distributed-in-memory-systems/

- Vladimir: Scalability in Distributed In-Memory Systems, JPoint 2017, Moscow, Russia
  https://jpoint.ru/talks/scalability-in-distributed-in-memory-systems/

Ignite’s news page has been updated: https://ignite.apache.org/news.html

Please support our committers by twitting around:
https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/845344456098246657 <https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/845344456098246657>
https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/845345221101568000 <https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/845344456098246657>

—
Denis