Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Walch <mw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 20:33:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Fluo 1.0.0-beta-1 is released

The Fluo project is happy to announce a 1.0.0-beta-1 release.  Fluo is a
transaction layer that enables incremental processing on top of Accumulo.

This is the second release of Fluo.  We invite developers to try out Fluo
and contribute back in the form of bug reports, new feature requests, and
pull requests.

For more information, visit the Fluo project website at http://fluo.io

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Fluo 1.0.0-beta-1 is released

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
what he said!!

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!