Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2019/10/05 18:09:11 UTC

NB 11.2 - the home straight?

Hi All,

The third beta of NB 11.2 is scheduled for Wed Oct 9th.  At least,
that's the plan - last two not quite on schedule! :-)

Hopefully this will be our final beta before release, and we'll aim
for the voting candidate to be binary identical to the final beta,
assuming no remaining blocker or critical issues remain.

So, over the next few days it would be great if you have time to -

* help check open PRs - if any seem intended for NB 11.2 but are not
marked, please add the relevant milestone.
* if you have an open review request on a PR intended for 11.2, please
take a look and comment as needed.
* help check JIRA for high priority issues, particularly if a PR is
not open or linked in to fix. And feel free to close or reprioritise
issues in line with
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Bug+Priority+Guidelines
 Particularly let's only have genuine open Blockers and Criticals!

Many thanks and best wishes,

Neil
Volunteer Release Manager for Apache NetBeans 11.2

Re: NB 11.2 - the home straight?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Excellent news!

Thanks for your great work,