Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by John Wambura | Green Financial Services Ltd <jo...@greenfinancials.co.tz> on 2017/06/11 04:51:35 UTC

RE: WHICH PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE(S) DO I NEED?

++ Fineract Developers

Hi Developer,

This is a very basic question but I just want to make sure that I am
thinking the correct thing.

I want to build upon and customize/localize the Apache Fineract platform.
Which programming language(s) do I need to be competent with to achieve the
above purpose as a developer?

What other technologies do I need to be familiar with?

Regards,

John

Kind Regards,

John Wambura  Chief Executive Officer  Green Financial Services Ltd

Mobile: +255 755 777 000 | +255 682 000 333 | +255 656 665 555

Email:  <ma...@greenfinancials.co.tz>
john.wambura@greenfinancials.co.tz

Website:  <https://www.greenfinancials.co.tz/> www.greenfinancials.co.tz

Skype: john.wambura14@gmail.com

Address: P.O. Box 13970, Block K, Plot # 34, Kijitonyama Sayansi, Dar es
Salaam

Posted by John Wambura | Green Financial Services Ltd <jo...@greenfinancials.co.tz>.
Dear Myrle,

Thanks a lot. Your answer provides me with all the information I need for now. much appreciation.

Kind Regards,

John Wambura

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hello John,