Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by beyaNet <an...@beyanet.com> on 2004/07/25 11:37:46 UTC

[users@httpd] workers2.properties virtual host configuration

Hi,
how do I a virtual host within the workers2.properties file? As I am
using Tomcat is it better to specify the virtual host within the
http.conf file or workers2.properties file?

My current site is built around a technology called cocoon which sits
within the webapps folder of tomcat, and within cocoon you specify a
directory which is your site. So for me to access my site the current
url is:

http://www.mysite.com/cocoon/mysitefolder

The actual physical path to this folder is:

/library/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/mysitefolder

I want to specify my url as :

http://www.mysite.com/mysitefolder. how do I specify this in my
workers2.properties file?

many thanks

Andrew

Re: [users@httpd] workers2.properties virtual host configuration

Posted by beyaNet <an...@beyanet.com>.
Hi,
I should have added in the first correspondence my setup which is:

Apache 2.0.48
Tomcat 5
Cocoon 2.1.4

regards