Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ramkrishna S Vasudevan <ra...@huawei.com> on 2012/01/09 07:55:33 UTC

Reg : Backporting some issue for 0.90.6

Hi Devs

Planning to backport

HBASE-4899 -  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4899> Region
would be assigned twice easily with continually killing server and moving
region in testing environment
HBASE-4880 -  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4880> Region is
on service before openRegionHandler completes, may cause data loss
HBASE-4878 -  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4878> Master
crash when splitting hlog may cause data loss
HBASE-4862 -  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4862> Splitting
hlog and opening region concurrently may cause data loss
HBASE-4079 -  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4079> HTableUtil
- helper class for loading data

HBASE-5121 -  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5121>
MajorCompaction may affect scan's correctness (once the final patch is
finalised)

Above backporting will be done only if they are valid in branch.

Please suggest if we can raise a seperate JIRA and fix on that. These issues
will help in making 0.90.6 more stable.

Regards

Ram

Re: Reg : Backporting some issue for 0.90.6

Posted by yu...@gmail.com.
+1 on opening Jira for back porting these issues.