Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/07/01 13:06:22 UTC

Re: Using FM to implement a denial of service attack on an emailing

Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> writes:

>Joshua Levy wrote:
>> I think Jonathan Revusky (jon at revusky.com) should be banned
>> from the Velocity emailing lists, because I think his purpose
>> here is a "denial of service" type attack on the emailing list
>> itself.

>+1

-1

It's stunning for someone from the old europe to see that people from
the "home of the brave, land of the free" start calling for banning,
once people start to get on their nerves. What's next? Bigger guns?
Troops in Spain? Card games with his head on the ace?

Folks, that's what things like kill-files or mail-filters were
invented for. If you don't like Mr. Revusky, don't read his mails. End
of story.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky

RE: Using FM to implement a denial of service attack on an emailing

Posted by Bill Chmura <Bi...@Explosivo.com>.
>>It's stunning for someone from the old europe to see that people from
the "home of the brave,
>>land of the free" start calling for banning

You must not have seen the patriot act or upcoming patriot act II...

Posted by Gonzalo Diethelm <go...@diethelm.org>.
Hhmm... vi user_prefs:

blacklist_from *@revusky.com

Ahh... Gotta love spamassassin.