Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Andrey Spiridonov <ad...@users.sf.net> on 2013/08/27 19:56:44 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6157 Translations (Languages) not displayed properly [ss3777]

Why am I no longer able to see Ticket: #6290?
I get Error 403 Read access required.

---

** [tickets:#6157] Translations (Languages) not displayed properly [ss3777]**

**Status:** closed
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Wed May 29, 2013 05:32 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

[forge:site-support:#3777]

>Although they change just fine in the admin panel, the Translations (displayed as "Languages" under "Additional Project Details") don't show up properly on the Summary page. I delete a language in the admin panel, but it's not removed from the Summary page. I add a new language in the admin panel, but it's not added in the Summary page.

Compare https://sourceforge.net/projects/subworkshop/ to https://sourceforge.net/p/subworkshop/admin/trove

Only English is selected, but "Bulgarian" shows up for some reason as well.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/