Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Laurent Eskenazi <le...@mail.inforama.fr> on 2000/02/21 14:31:08 UTC

Resin

Does anybody tried to use Resin, a servlet engine from Caucho Technology
(www.caucho.com). On their web site, they claim that resin is faster than
Jserv and Tomcat.

Is there a way of using it with Cocoon ?

Thanks

Laurent

Re: Resin

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
Laurent Eskenazi wrote:

> Does anybody tried to use Resin, a servlet engine from Caucho Technology
> (www.caucho.com). On their web site, they claim that resin is faster than
> Jserv and Tomcat.
>
> Is there a way of using it with Cocoon ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Laurent

I used it for a while and then found out that the developer is going to
start charging for it in once the 1.1 version goes out of beta.  It's been
in the same beta stage for a long time too.

Mike