Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Guido Reina <gr...@terma.com> on 2010/02/12 17:51:11 UTC

How can I compile the latest release of xerces-p (2.7.0) with a xerces-c release newer than 2.7.0?

Hi all,

I have to use a version newer than xerces-c 2.7 but the problem is that
there seems not to be a newer version of xerces-p. I tried to compile
xerces-p 2.7.0 against xerces-3.1.0, but it complained about the version
of xerces-c being different. I removed the check from the Makefile but
it didn't compile afterwards, I have also tried with xerces-c 2.8, it
compiles more files, but not all of them. Is there something I can do
about it?

Thanks in advance,
Guido

Re: How can I compile the latest release of xerces-p (2.7.0) with a xerces-c release newer than 2.7.0?

Posted by Guido Reina <gr...@terma.com>.
Hi Michael,

thank you very much for your answer. I have seen that you have put them
in CC, but I will ask them anyway :).

Thank you,
Guido

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.