Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nguyen Le <nl...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 22:57:01 UTC

Soap Request Date Format

Hi,

I was wondering if the date format for SOAP request generated by axis
are hardcoded. In my SOAP request I have the following format

2007-11-21T18:00: 55.437Z

But I need it to be the following

2007-11-21T18:00:

I have tried modifying the SimpleDateFormat but to no avail. I have
tried to do a search on google but nothing has come up. Does anybody
know how to modify the date format. Any tip would be greatly
appreciated.

Best Regards,

Le

Re: Soap Request Date Format

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
If you don't like the formatting why don't you replace your Date object with
a String in the client and just format the string correctly?

Unless I've misunderstood the problem.

Paul

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Soap Request Date Format

Posted by Nguyen Le <nl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Soap Request Date Format

Posted by Anthony Bull <an...@bcsoft.co.nz>.

Nguyen Le wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if the date format for SOAP request generated by axis
> are hardcoded. In my SOAP request I have the following format
>
> 2007-11-21T18:00: 55.437Z
>
> But I need it to be the following
>
> 2007-11-21T18:00:
>
> I have tried modifying the SimpleDateFormat but to no avail. I have
> tried to do a search on google but nothing has come up. Does anybody
> know how to modify the date format. Any tip would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Le

Anthony