Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by csckid <te...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/04 10:01:00 UTC

security

Can I use spring security in my tapestry project? though there is Tynamo
tapestry security

Re: security

Posted by Seamus Minogue <sm...@yahoo.com>.
Very nice. I wonder if you would be willing to post your 3.0.0 version somewhere. Anybody know if that would be a problem with the localhost.nu folks? Or maybe just post somewhere how you changed the library for T5.3. I'm sure plenty of people would be interested in following your example.

-Seamus

Re: security

Re: security

Posted by Seamus Minogue <sm...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry I was on my phone when I wrote the earlier message and didnt have the complete URL handy.
http://www.localhost.nu/java/tapestry-spring-security/ is the URL of that library I mentioned. Looking at it I dont think I would recommend it. I used it back when I was on Tapestry 5.1.0.5 which appears to be the last time they updated it.

-Seamus

________________________________
Posted by Seamus Minogue <sm...@yahoo.com>.

Re: security

Posted by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: security

Posted by csckid <te...@gmail.com>.
Instead of downloading from tynamo.. Can't we directly use Apache Shiro?

Re: security

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
On 12/4/2011 3:01 AM, csckid wrote:
> Can I use spring security in my tapestry project? though there is Tynamo
> tapestry security

What do you hope to accomplish? I'm using Spring Security to do protect
URL paths with CAS. That was fairly easy to setup, my biggest problem is
any documentation discussing CAS and Spring Security was quite old. If
you're looking to simply protect paths, I could help. If you're looking
for something more complex, I probably won't be of assistance.