Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by emmandi <ad...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/04 08:40:52 UTC

Jmeter Junit Test passing parameters in GUI Mode

Hi,
   I am using Jmeter 2.3.2 to do the JMS queue load testing. I wrote a Junit
testcase which I placed in the extension classpath of Jmeter lib. I need to
pass the property file into the test script in GUI mode of Jmeter. I tried
to use the user defined variables in thread ,but it does not seem to pick
those values. Is there a way i can pass the values in the test script(like
using csv file). Also, I want to know how to use the string constructor
label in JUnit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.

Aditya Emmandi

Re: Jmeter Junit Test passing parameters in GUI Mode

Posted by emmandi <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for the reply. I am trying to use GUI mode ,but it feels
like non-gui mode is easier to use than GUI.

Posted by viet nguyen <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by emmandi <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for the suggestions. This helped.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 04/05/2009, emmandi <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>    I am using Jmeter 2.3.2 to do the JMS queue load testing. I wrote a Junit
>  testcase which I placed in the extension classpath of Jmeter lib. I need to
>  pass the property file into the test script in GUI mode of Jmeter.

Why not just open the file in the JUnit test case?

>  I tried
>  to use the user defined variables in thread ,but it does not seem to pick
>  those values. Is there a way i can pass the values in the test script(like
>  using csv file).

Sorry, no.