Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/25 16:36:12 UTC

Requests For Inclusion in 0.28

Three fixes to bugs which have been introduced into the 0.28 Beta and were
not present in 0.26 (two of which I think are blockers)

1) QPID-5633 : [Java Broker] Setting of attribute on http management plugin
corrupts the broker configuration store

https://svn.apache.org/r1580559

2) QPID-5640 : JsonFileConfigStore does not save bindings

https://svn.apache.org/r1580560

3) QPID-5625 : CreatedBy user is being incorrectly formatted in the store

http://svn.apache.org/r1579926

All three changes have been reviewed by Keith.  Each change is limitted in
scope to the Java Broker.

Thanks,
Rob

Re: Requests For Inclusion in 0.28