Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2006/08/05 08:15:24 UTC

JSR-303 membership

Hi!

Its again me, sorry, but I don't want to miss the deadline for JSR-303.

I wanted to ask if it is possible to be a ASF representative for this
JSR and what to do to become one.

I heard that Niall Pemberton (jakarta commons-validator) also registered
for this JSR, but as far as I know as an "individual".

Could one please shed some light on it if this job is already filled by
an ASF representative or what I can do that you nominate me.
Or maybe to share this position. I think its a good idea to ensure that
this JSR fits together with MyFaces (JSF implementation) where I am a
PMC of.

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario

Re: JSR-303 membership

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
added nial as CC

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: JSR-303 membership

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@apache.org>.
I did register as an individual - but I haven't yet submitted the
appropriate jspa documentation from myself and the company I work for.

Niall