Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matthias Kerkhoff <ma...@BESToffers.de> on 2000/11/11 20:26:54 UTC

Re[2]: Duplicated classes in nightly distributions

> Although the obsolete tags should not be used in new code, they are used by
> anyone who has developed code under Struts 0.5.  To ease conversion to 1.0,
> I'd like to leave them in for the 1.0 release, and remove them (along with
> all the deprecated methods) in 1.1.

How about adding an appropriate notice to the docs? It would make it much
simpler to keep track, what should be used and what not. Regarding the
form tags, this is somewhat obvious, but there are other cases which
are not so obvious. (Is @deprecate available for whole classes ?)

--
Matthias                        (mailto:make@BESToffers.de)