Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/16 10:08:35 UTC

[QA Report] QA weekly report as of 2012/07/16

Hi all,

  I post weekly report in [1]. Please review any comments are welcome

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/WeeklyReport/20120716

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [QA Report] QA weekly report as of 2012/07/16

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Most of not verified defects are translation related, we are not sure if
the translation is correct. I think native volunteers are certainly helpful
on translation defect verification. I'll send the defect list later.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Yan Ji,

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kay,
>
>   You can find the reports from [1], all weekly reports are there.
> Currently, our mainly focus is on 3.4.1 release, so most testing activity
> happened on 3.4.1 stream. After 3.4.1 release, our focus will be switched
> to trunk stream, aka 3.5?
>
> [1]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/WeeklyReport

ha! OK -- I had actually put the following in my location bar--

 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/WeeklyReport/

note, trailing slash, which did NOT work! OK, thanks...

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kay,

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yan Ji --