Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carlos Herrando <ch...@tid.es> on 2007/05/03 17:46:30 UTC

Build HTTP bundle

Hello,
I've just build the trunk, but the HTTP service bundle isn't created.
Then if I write "mvn install" inside the http folder I get an error.
Could you help me to build the HTTP bundle?

Best regards

       Carlos.

Re: Build HTTP bundle

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Carlos Herrando wrote:
> OK, many thanks.

Keep in mind, if you want to use it, you might very well just be able to
modify its pom file to depend on a new servlet JAR, since we had been
using it with servlet 2.3 previously, I believe...

-> richard

Re: Build HTTP bundle

Posted by Carlos Herrando <ch...@tid.es>.
OK, many thanks.