Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dale Harvey <da...@arandomurl.com> on 2011/09/14 05:02:22 UTC

[ann] Mobile Futon

just realised I forgot to send an announcement about this to anyone that may
care :)
I have built a version of futon dedicated to mobile devices, "MobileFuton"

Source: https://github.com/daleharvey/mobilefuton
Demo: http://couch.arandomurl.com/mobilefuton/_design/mobilefuton/index.html

If you are hosted on iriscouch.com then Jason Smith has it setup as the
default ui
to be served when you access myname.iriscouch.com/_utils

if you want to install it you can simply

curl -X PUT http://mycouch.com/_replicate -d '{"source": "
http://couch.arandomurl.com/mobilefuton", "target": "mobilefuton",
"create_target": true}' -H 'Content-Type: application/json'
(or the same via the futon api)

Or you can install using the source and the couchapp command line tool

It is also available in the Android Market

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.daleharvey.mobilefuton

Cheers
Dale

Re: [ann] Mobile Futon

Posted by Mehdi El Fadil <me...@mango-is.com>.
On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Dale Harvey <da...@arandomurl.com> wrote:

> I have built a version of futon dedicated to mobile devices, "MobileFuton"

looks nice, congrats :)

Re: [ann] Mobile Futon

Posted by Wordit <wo...@gmail.com>.
Hey thanks this is great. Only issue I had was the alert about needing to
login. I had to click ok 4-5 times. Great job though. Many Thanks for this.

Marcus