Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jaemin <ja...@naver.com> on 2009/09/07 10:00:46 UTC

Mvn Building operation always stopped at particular location

This is my situation..

this is an example's instruction.

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-assembly
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling -DartifactId=tutorial-sa

When I typed that query, it is always stopped at particular location
and this is excution screenshot

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25326462/result.jpg

It is always stopped there...downloading ant-1.6.5.jar
why it happened?
please tell me how I can fix that problem.

my servicemix version is 3.3.1 and maven version is 2.2.1, and java6

Re: Mvn Building operation always stopped at particular location

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I don't think that the issue is related directly with your mvn but more
due to an issue on your network or proxy.

A workaround is to download the ant jar and pom using a browser:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.jar
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.pom
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.jar.sha1
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.pom.sha1

and copy into your maven local repository (in .m2/repository/ant/ant/1.6.5).
Either if the jar can't be downloaded, the build should work.

Another thing, don't forget to define -DgroupId= in your mvn command
line else it will failed.

Regards
JB