Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 20:57:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow PMC member: Philipp Moritz

On behalf of the Apache Arrow PMC, I'm happy to announce that Philipp
Moritz has been invited to join the PMC.

Congrats Philipp, and thank you for your hard work growing the Arrow
project and developer community!

- Wes

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow PMC member: Philipp Moritz

Posted by Phillip Cloud <cp...@gmail.com>.
Sweet! Welcome to the PMC Philipp