Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by "Ganesan.K" <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/22 10:15:39 UTC

Broken Images on Bbuild-web-test-plan

Hello,

I found the broken images on the build-web-test-plan page which is under
“dding Cookie Support”.

https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-web-test-plan.html

https://snag.gy/C19BQy.jpg

Plateform: Windows, Google Chrome, Date: 22-Aug-2018

Regards,
* Ganesan.K*

*"We can't Help everyone, but everyone can Help someone." *

Re: Broken Images on Bbuild-web-test-plan

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 22.08.2018 um 12:15 schrieb Ganesan.K:
> Hello,
>
> I found the broken images on the build-web-test-plan page which is under
> “dding Cookie Support”.
>
> https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-web-test-plan.html
>
> https://snag.gy/C19BQy.jpg
Thanks for the info. I have added the missing info in trunk. It will be
visible with the next release, which will happen soon (hopefully :)

Regards,
  Felix