Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Angel Cholchev <a....@bg.seeburger.com> on 2006/10/27 17:13:17 UTC

rampart use cases

Hello,
    I have some questions about the rampart use cases. I wonder which
combinations of actions make sens to use. For example is it meaningful
to set a username token, add timestamp ,sign and encrypt the message.
Are there possible conflicts when we use some of the actions together.
In all the tutorials I've found only a coupe of combinations - username
token, timestamp & sign, timestamp & sign & encrypt, encrypt & sign,
sign & sign.
Thanks,
     Angel

--