Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/09 16:38:38 UTC

Re: Status of 2.x branch

Hi Michael,

yes, the 2.0 branch is effectively dead, but not necessarily its
features. We have some homework to do with the 1.x branch since we
need to find a good way to maintain backward compatibility. We're
working on that and once it is finished, we plan to backport features
like extension activities, isolated scopes etc. to 1.x.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de