Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "周广成(云覆)" <gu...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2018/07/30 13:35:37 UTC

回复:I am a subscribe please add me thanks

hi
 I send this mail yesterday but still now cannot public the topic in the hbase dev mallist, can you please help check that. thank you very much.

Regards
Bill

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Can you take a look at http://hbase.apache.org/mail-lists.html ?

The first column gives you the email address for subscription.

Cheers