Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2011/08/08 06:32:05 UTC

Form in a form for ModalWindows

Having problems trying to get DateTimeField working inside a ModalWindow
in IE* (same code works fine on all other browsers). I believe it is
because, for some reason, every ModalWindow containing a form must be
enclosed within an outer form. I've tried:

<form>
</form>

But it makes no difference. The problem still occurs.

Is it sufficient to just 'wrap' the ModalWindow in a form or do I need
to do some extra bits to make it happy?

Yours sincerely,

Chris Colman

Pagebloom Team Leader,
Step Ahead Software

pagebloom - your business & your website growing together

Sydney: (+61 2) 9656 1278     Canberra: (+61 2) 6100 2120
Email: chrisc@stepahead.com.au <ma...@stepahead.com.au>
Website:
http://www.pagebloom.com <blocked::http://www.pagebloom.com/>
http://develop.stepaheadsoftware.com
<blocked::http://develop.stepaheadsoftware.com/>

RE: Form in a form for ModalWindows

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
I fixed it with this:

            <form wicket:id="wrapperForm_0" >
            </form>

and so got DateTimeFieldS working correctly in IE when using ModalX

Only problem is that it adds extra height to the caption area.