Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Adam Landefeld <al...@corda.com> on 2005/03/10 17:04:23 UTC

Proxy settings in AXIS...

Hi All,

I am trying to program my axis client to go through an authenticated
proxy server.

I set these properties and am partially successful.

         System.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "proxy");
         System.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "8005");
         System.setProperty("http.proxyUser", "user");
         System.setProperty("http.proxyPassword", "pass");

The host and port are respected every time... however... the username
and password seem to never be used. I have verified that these creds
work with the proxy server, but whenever my client runs I get the
error:

(407)Proxy Authentication Required

What am I doing wrong setting the proxy user and password that is
screwing this up? Anyone?

Thanks in advance,
Adam