Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil> on 2015/08/17 11:56:05 UTC

Mustella server stuck?

Is the Mustella server stuck on the mobile tests from 11 days ago?

[1] http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/

-Mark

Re: Mustella server stuck?

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
That'd be awesome.

Tom

Re: Mustella server stuck?

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks for the heads up.  Hopefully it'll be ready to troubleshoot next
week.

-Mark

Re: Mustella server stuck?

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

RE: Mustella server stuck?

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
Sounds good, thank you.

-Mark

Re: Mustella server stuck?

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
That'd be me ;-)

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Mustella server stuck?

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Well I wasn't able to get all those images to fail on my end so far.  So I
either need to do a full run over night or the one on the server is having
more issues.

-Mark

Re: Mustella server stuck?

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.